Amphenol Sine Systems' DuraMate AHDM environmentally sealed, multi-pin, thermoplastic circular connector series provides an economical quick-connect bayonet locking system manufactured to withstand the challenges and complexities of harsh environment off-road applications. They are rated IP69k.
While maintaining compatibility with existing shell size 24 industry standard designs, ease of use is exceeded through enhanced ergonomics, using an easy grip coupling system and visual and tactile indicators ensuring reliable mating confirmation.
Wire management improvements include two different back shell systems that thread onto the rear of the connectors to provide strain relief and additional wire seal protection. The low cost, tie wrap option and the fully enclosed back shell are interchangeable for specific application requirements. Its rugged, high-performance capability is ideal for panel mount or in-line heavy-duty applications such as commercial vehicle, agriculture, construction, or marine installations.
- DuraMate™ AHDM Flyer
- DuraMate™ Family Flyer
Features and Benefits
- 3 key-way bayonet design ensures proper mating of connectors
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- High current configurations incorporating revolutionary RADSOK® contacts
- High-strength impact resistant and lightweight zinc-alloy metal housings
- Low insertion force stamped terminals offer improved manufacturing efficiencies
- Environmentally sealed and engineered rapid and secure mating system achieves IP67/IP69K protection (in mated condition) from ingress of dust, water, mud, and other contaminants and is vibration resistant
- High-density signal and mixed power insert configurations
- Wide thread adapter provides maximum access to rear grommet and improved serviceability
- Sealing features consisting of durable high-temperature silicone provide a barrier from lubricating oils, hydraulic fluids, and fossil fuels
- Back shells maintain a compression-fit design to resist maximum pull-out forces and facilitate strain-relief for jacketed cable ranges
- Utilizes A Series™ standard contact system
- Wire entry sealing available in three separate ranges for discrete wire applications