Amphenol Sine Systems' ATM Series connectors are a high-performance, cost-effective solution specifically designed for smaller AWG applications while still maintaining the strengths of the AT Series™ product line.
The connector design incorporates an integral latching system that ensures a definitive electrical and mechanical connection. Connector housings are manufactured with a thermoplastic material that is not only durable but also has excellent UV resistance, dielectric/mechanical properties and environmentally RoHS compliant. The sealing system is comprised of an internal and rear silicone, multi-sealing perimeter against environmental ingress. Contacts are derived from quality copper alloy to ensure an electrically-reliable connection.
ATM Series connectors are compatible with other existing standard products industry-wide.
- A Series Catalog
- ATM Series™
- ATM Series™ SR01 - Strain Relief Series
- AT Series™ Color Options
Features and Benefits
- Current capacity: size 20, 7.5 A (max)
- Wire range: size 20 contacts will accept wire ranges of 16 AWG through 22 AWG
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C at rated current
- Dielectric value: meets or exceeds 1500 V minimum
- Drop test: shall not become detached or loosened when placed at 750 mm and dropped to concrete eight times
- Shock: no latch disengagement or discontinuity shall be the result when subjected to 50 Gs in each of three axes (X, Y, and Z)
- Vibration: continued continuity without degradation to mechanical or physical attributes following vibration (max acceleration 20 Gs at sine sweep of 10 Hz to 2000 Hz)
- Connector terminal retention: when subjected to a direct pull, contacts achieve a minimum pull-out force of 89 lbs
- Insulation resistance: 1000 MΩ minimum at 25°C
- Connector retention: a mated connector subjected to a pulling force by the exiting wire bundle at 89 lbs times the number of contacts to a maximum of 356 lbs applying load for 30 seconds
- Thermal shock: subjected to 10 cycles at -55°C to +125°C with no cracking, chipping, or other damage detrimental to the normal operation of the connector
- Mating cycle durability: following 100 cycles of connection engagement and disengagement, degradation either mechanical or electrical is not evident
- Contact millivolt drop: size 20 (stamped and formed) contacts with 20 AWG conductor - 60 mV (solid contact) drop max; 100 mV (stamped and formed contact) drop max at 7.5 A test current
- Water immersion: a mated connection, properly wired, placed in an oven at +125°C for 1 hour, then placed immediately in a depth of water of 1 meter for 4 hours without loss of electronic performance