Phoenix Contact's TC Cloud Client devices are industrial virtual private network (VPN) gateways approved for use on the 4G LTE Verizon and AT&T cellular networks. The device is provides easy, affordable, and secure remote connectivity to devices and machines through the award-winning mGuard Secure Cloud.
The TC Cloud Client is optimized for quick startup in the field and error-free, autonomous operation. The TC Cloud Client leverages the mGuard Secure Cloud to provide users remote access to their devices without the need for deep networking knowledge. Simply create a configuration for the TC Cloud Client on the mGuard Secure Cloud and get connected to any remote device within minutes.
- 24/7 access and control of remote machines via the AT&T or Verizon cellular networks
- Secure VPN connections to remote equipment without purchasing a static IP address or custom APN
- Save time and money through reduced downtime and efficiency optimization
- Commission new machines or update existing programs via the cloud
- Create new business opportunities and generate revenue for OEM machine builders
- 4G LTE connection through Verizon or AT&T
- Device configuration via web-based management or microSD card
- Cloud-based and highly secure IPsec VPN technology from Phoenix Contact
- Turnkey VPN infrastructure for operators, machine builders, and systems manufacturers
- Two local Ethernet connections for device connectivity and onsite access
- One digital input and one digital output for alerts and control
- Data speeds up to 150 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload
- Support for mobile, iOS-based devices, such as Apple iPads and iPhones